DfE has published an updated “menu” of the (huge) portfolio of “Guidance and Resources” publications that they produce in respect of the above.
Please see below for a few “highlights” items (drawn from the overall set of 25 categories) that I have placed in my “Must read first” sub-group
- Statutory guidance and requirements
- Safeguarding, SEND and pupil wellbeing
- Governance duties, skills, behaviours and knowledge
- Financial governance
- External reviews of governance
- Recruitment and professional development
- Sex and relationship education
- Converting to academy status
- School behaviour
- School and pupil performance and use of data
- School complaints
Click here to access the full set of the academy trust governance publications available from DfE.
If you would like to review any aspect of academy trust governance (whether on a “broad brush” or a “gory detail” basis), do please contact me at email@example.com or on 017514 499238 for a preliminary discussion about how that might be undertaken (or indeed, for a basic and more general chat about what I do).