DfE has published an updated “menu” of the (huge) portfolio of “Guidance and Resources” publications that they produce in respect of the above.
Please see below for a few “highlights” items (drawn from the overall set of 25 categories) that I have placed in my “Must read first” sub-group
- Statutory guidance and requirements
- Safeguarding, SEND and pupil wellbeing
- Governance duties, skills, behaviours and knowledge
- Financial governance
- External reviews of governance
- Recruitment and professional development
- Sex and relationship education
- Converting to academy status
- School behaviour
- School and pupil performance and use of data
- School complaints
If you would like to review any aspect of academy trust governance (whether on a “broad brush” or a “gory detail” basis), do please contact me at email@example.com or on 017514 499238 for a preliminary discussion about how that might be undertaken (or indeed, for a basic and more general chat about what I do).